Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <efrisbee@charter.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 hazard switch revisited
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:12:34 -0700
Hey Eric,

Again the miracle of e-mail communication has taken another victim(myself!).

I didn't know your e-mail to Gerardo had to do with vendor-related
stuff...so I see where you are coming from now. But I will leave that
dispute to the 2 of you.

I initially thought it was just plain rude how you took something that had
good intentions(ie donating a part to our roadster lovers overseas) and
turned it into something ugly.

Whatever happened to just being generous?

So the answer to your 2 questions:

>I don't understand what purpose this will serve?

It's a way of saying thanks, and we enjoy your company and enthusiasm for
311s.

 >Why should I give or sell you my FF knob??

Because it's a nice thing to do.

This is how I think, but I'm pretty sure the majority of roadster owners
would cringe of the thought.

Alvin Gogineni

San Jose, CA

67.5 SPL/SR20