Re: Going to LA this Thursday!!

To: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Going to LA this Thursday!!
From: skip madison <skip_madison@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
Alvin,

I'll be in southern california on business the following week. Where are you
coming from?
 Are there any roadster parts houses open on the weekends that will let me
visit? Please refer or let me know.

On a second note. I am also looking for the late roadster small booklet that
came with the cars. Anyone got any leads of where I can get one?

Skip
 70 1.6

Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com> wrote:
Hey LA-area roadster folks!

I'll be driving down to LA this Thursday with my roadster.if anyone wants to
meet to shoot the breeze or have a beer give me a ring! I'll be flying back
to San Jose late Thursday night.

408-803-2606.

Alvin