RE: Ignition issues

To: "'John F Sandhoff'" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: RE: Ignition issues
From: "Matthew Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:12:02 -0400
Thank you John.
I kinda tried that. It's parked slightly uphill, back end up. The steering
wheel was originally not locked till I started doing exactly what you
mentioned. After I started wiggling the steering wheel and turning the key
the steering locked. Unfortunately, a neighbor is parked too close to just
let it roll to get it to semi level (as if that would help). I've tried both
of my ignition keys. I feel like such a goof!!!! LMFAO!!!

Matthew A. Smith