Re: 1500 Hood knob picture request:

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 1500 Hood knob picture request:
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:22:56 -0400
Do you just need a picture to confirm what you have or just don't have one?
Rallye has them new AND used...  but no pictures.. sorry!

http://www.datsunroadster.com/SUB_SECT_USED_DIRECTORIES/used_knobs.htm
ABCDH 656-10 KNOB, HOOD $57.44
ABCDH 656-10U KNOB, HOOD $6.00

I thought I had some pictures of Gary Lasaters beautiful '63 1500, but can't
find it right now.  I *think* they are the same as the '66 1600s though.. I
could be wrong though.

Good luck!
Eric