1965 SPL310 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 SPL310 For Sale
From: Duram Plummer <duramp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:33:06 -0700 (PDT)
For Sale 1965 Datsun Roadster SPL-310 #SPL310-10448
I was very active on this list about 4 years ago while
restoring this vehicle, some of you may remember this
car.
The car is Sora Blue and is stored on the show room at
Mossy Nissan in Escondido California. I spent
approximately 14K restoring this car. Here are some of
the details.

The odometer shows 28k miles. This may be the accurate
milage, since the car was in great condition when I
bought it.
Color: Sora Blue Professionally repainted in 2004
Original 13 wheels were powder coated.
Most of the original chrome was re-plated including
the original hubcaps. The car includes a few extra hub
caps as well
All  hydraulic parts were replaced
All new interior and carpet including wilton wool
carpet, and new dash pad
The vehicle includes a new hertz canvas soft-top but
it is not installed on the car.
The engine was rebuilt but still needs the carburetors
to be rebuilt, and it still leaks oil.

The car also includes the original owners manual,
service manual, parts manual, additional literature, a
few boxes of brand new spare parts.

If you go to the dealership to look at the vehicle,
please do not ask them questions about the car. The
people working there really know nothing about the
vehicle.

Here are some photos
http://www.norriskarate.com/Datsun/SPL310_1.jpg
http://www.norriskarate.com/Datsun/SPL310_2.jpg
I am asking $8000 for everything.

For more information please contact me at
duramp@yahoo.com