Tankless Work

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tankless Work
From: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:54:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Good morning, All.

I've still not managed to consumate a deal for a gas tank for my '70 1600.
It's gone as far as asking where to send the money with one fellow and then
never getting another reply back.  One Datsun businessman was going to check
his stock and get back to me, but never did even after I sent a followup email.
 Another fellow even sent me some photoshop files of what I'm guessing are
tanks; although I don't have any software to open .ppd files so I don't really
know.  With each person, we seem to reach this point where the communication
just stops.  Color me frustrated!

Anyway, if someone would have a tank they'd like to sell or, more importantly,
if someone would have a tank they'd like to take the time to ship, I'd really
like to hear from you.  I'm starting to wonder if I can fit an MG Midget tank
in that spot.

Also, just to add another degree of difficulty, I will be changing my email in
the next couple of days to kendelmccarley@cox.net and abandoning this one.

 - Kendel