Dashboard swap?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dashboard swap?
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Just back on the list after a many year hiatus: living overseas but kept the
roadster in storage.  Time for a serious resurrection.  My question is: has
anyone swapped an early flat dash ito a later high windshield car?  Can it be
done?  I don't mind doing some welding and fabrication - the car is far from
original already.  I'm just wondering if they'll interchange dimensionally.
Love to hear any info - especially from someone who's actually done this swap.

Thanks,

Erik Miller
1970 SPL311-29945
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/dats34.html