1970 roadster for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1970 roadster for sale
From: "Prasad, Sunil" <sprasad@tycoelectronics.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:20:23 -0700
        I am selling my 1970 Datsun roadster
        Grey number matching, engine has all the original
        equipment looks like never been touched
        runs great. Transmission is very good shift smooth.
        I am asking $5500 original color was blue
        don't know if the price is right or not. make an offer.

        Have to sell no parking and no time to work on, have to many cars
        I have 2 67.5 1600 also
        I will sell one of the 67.5 that is currently ready for paint Job
        Make me and offer for the 67.5
        e-male me for pictures

        Sunil
        Fremont, Ca