Two things

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two things
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:20:27 -0500
Hey all

A couple of things.

First - My brother is still in the hunt for a Roadster.  He wants a '69
2000 in very good condition.  If the body/interior is in great shape,
but lost a motor he will consider it.  Some have a car that needs work
or assembled, but he just does not  have the time to put one together.
If the motor has gone south, he will have someone drop an new type motor
in.

Second - Dang if I can't remember or saved an email from the guy with
the 302 ford in his green Roadster.  Could you email me - I have a
question on your suspension.  Thanks!

And everyone have a great day!

Phil Hall
EM10