Speedo Correction/Steering Wheels

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedo Correction/Steering Wheels
From: "Matthew Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 21:33:59 -0400
Hi Folks,

I don't have a complete manual for Loreli. My manual only has info about
mechanicals, not interior or accessories. Is there a way to adjust the
Speedo to accommodate the Goodyear Eagle F1's size difference from stock
(Goodyears are 195/50r/15)? OD on these tires is 22.7 inches. This is a fair
amount smaller than stock.

Oddly, I didn't hear back from ANYONE about my question re: Steering wheel
replacement. I'd like to put in a 330 mm Momo "Race" steering wheel with a
quick release to help accommodate my girth. (6'1", 285ish). Does anyone know
what parts are needed to make this happen on my '70 2000?

Matthew A. Smith