A little progress on my SP310.

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A little progress on my SP310.
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:24:57 +0930
Hi list,
The arrival of spring has stirred me to get on with my fair lady.
I have posted a few pics. on my Imagestation showing the construction of a
pair of door opening braces.
These are designed to anchor the body shell at the required shape to allow
the doors to operate correctly once all the cutting and welding of the body
has been done.
I have noticed the body does flex considerably (off the chassis) depending
on where it is supported.
Now I can start rolling the body over to repair sills, fenders and floor
pans to my hearts content.
HYPERLINK http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4291195515
http://www.imagestation.com/album/index.html?id=4291195515

Tomorrow, I plan to see my engine doctor to check on progress of the
re-build of the G15.

It has taken a long time, but I believe I now have all the parts I require
to re-build the old girl to ex factory specs.

Many thanks to this list, many private sellers and our vendors for providing
a variety of parts that I required.

I will keep you all posted on progress.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling