Re: Prosource windshields - BUT do they have lo ones

To: nqrithfordatsun@msn.com, funkaholik@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Prosource windshields - BUT do they have lo ones
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 15:13:26 EDT
In a message dated 10/29/2005 7:37:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
nqrithfordatsun@msn.com writes:

I was  just wondering if the Prosource guys had low  windshields?
Thanks,
Jim

Just asked that question since I have three low profile cars.  Here is  their
reply:
================
Richard Tankel

PS: We can provide the shorter windshields (Not from our own stock) @$396  ea
in the light tint..maybe able to offer a small discount off that price for a
quantity of 5 or more..we use to own Lo-Can Glass International, a family
business for nearly 50 years before selling it in 2002 if that rings a  bell.
Asked to see if they could do some for us low profile guys too, so it looks
like something could be acquired.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.wycroc.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-300161C