looking for suggestions...

To: Datsun Roadster group <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for suggestions...
From: alp <akarcioglu@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 16:52:51 -0800
  I am building my first Roadster and am having troubles picking what to do
for the powerplant.  I have a 1600 (1970 car) and have collected everything
for the stroker swap (also I have a set of 40mm DCOM set aside).  The car is
going to be a street driven car most of the time with maybe the occassional
track romp.  I want something that is going to have impressive performance
with little regard to regular street driven temperment.  I have thought about
a SR20DET swap instead.  What can you guys offer a newbie for advice? thanks
Alp