69 Roadster Center Console Repair,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 69 Roadster Center Console Repair,
From: "Joe Russo" <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:23:38 -0500
Hi fellow Roadster Owners

My center console has a few spots where the black vinyl is cracked or
missing - the worst about the size of a dime.  These expose the molded
"foam" (yellowish white - I imagine it was white when it was new).  I would
like to repair these spots - does anyone have a good recommended
method/product?  I have a permatex vinyl repair kit that I used to fix a
dash crack on my daughters civic. I was not impressed..

My other thought is to just leave these cracks and "holes" alone - they
speak well to the fact the car is over 35 years old and still looking good
(just not perfect).

What do you think?

Like a fellow owner said in a recent list email - she looks great in
pictures!

Thanks.

Joe in Upstate NY

72 240Z

72 Triumph GT6 (don't hold it against me)