Re: "speedo past 80"

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <Keith0alan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: "speedo past 80"
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 05:34:05 -0800
<< In my very stock 1600 these needles add a bit of snap to freeway
acceleration it never had before and the speedo will go way past 80 ; ).
Keith>>

2+ years back, I was late joining the caravan to Les's Turfside, so
riding solo.  The last 15 miles on the 15 fwy, which is known for its
carefree approach to the speed limit, I approach a roadster of unknown
origin.  With a big smile, we tested the speedo ranges.  I can vouch for
the fact that Keith can take his speedo past 80.  Course we were just
"in test mode", and would not encourage this in mixed company.  (ya
know, "mixed", like inclusive of elderly Corollas)
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB,CA