Mikuni Super BN 44 - Another option?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mikuni Super BN 44 - Another option?
From: "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:07:45 -0800
I know this is going to sound crazy.  But have anyone tried putting four of
the Mikuni Super BN 44's on a U20?  These carbs were originally designed for
watercraft, but might they fall into the "just might work" category?  And if
they "just might work" then there's bound to be someone on this list who's
crazy enough to have decided to give them a try.

I guess this might be taking Solex envy to new levels...  but shit - it
hurts to know I'm stuck with my SU's unless I strike it rich.

Nathaniel