Another option? well, there's always megasquirt, too

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another option? well, there's always megasquirt, too
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:23:39 +0000
Or, for the truly cheap- and- cheerful approach,
get 4 throttle bodies
(2 pairs from Volvo 260 v6's might be good)
or a plenum manifold
 (junkyard scrougning time for something that can be adapted)
and go MegaSquirt.  It's cheaper than a set of DCOE's-
all you need is LOTS of time!
I looked into it once, and got as far as buying the
version 1 boards- but then figured out how to tune carbs,
and lost energy.
But every winter when they start icing and running poorly,
I think of my pile of parts in the basement with some longing...

Toby
1600 with Hitachi-SU's

From: RacerY@comcast.net