Re: Fuel Hu - how to clean fuel lines and gas tank?

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Hu - how to clean fuel lines and gas tank?
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:03:24 +0000
Depends on the year- the cap's vented until 1970.

If you have a return- system car, the non- return valve on the back carb can be
broken, which will allow fuel to return to the tank in overlarge quantities- in
the worst case, the thing will start a siphon when running uphill so that the
carbs'll be completely dry.

Toby