Re: Aliens stole my sideview mirror

To: nmleeds@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aliens stole my sideview mirror
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:34:10 EST
I believe it goes on the front fender. Just about where it's blocked by the
window frame.

kw

In a message dated 12/30/2005 9:19:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nmleeds@mindspring.com writes:

This is  a dispatch from deap in the land of HU:

I'm gearing up to get my car  street legal, which means, among other things,
that I will need to install a  side view mirror.  The only problem is that
there I no holes for a  sideview in the door of my '69 2000.  Also, no place
for
the radio  antenna in the front quarter panel.

At first I thought some  smarty must have bondo'd these away to make the car
look slicker - no  luck.  I looked and found not evidence of body work.

Is this  common?

Since I am going to need a sideview mirror chances are  I'm going to need to
drill into the door (ugly) - could someone tell me  exactly where the mirror
should be so that I don't make a mess of  it?

Nathaniel