Re: Fw: A Letter to datroadster from eBay CEO, Meg Whitman

To: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: A Letter to datroadster from eBay CEO, Meg Whitman
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:48:08 -0700 (PDT)
   You would be surprised who's watching sales histories on Ebay.....worse than
the Feds. The local State Board of Equalization tax audit division. The state
implemented this in California January of this year.

  Dean

RWM <RWM@RWMann.com> wrote:
  vze2fhba@verizon.net wrote:

> I got the same letter from Ebay and started to answer it when I realized that
>I did not like the direction in which it was headed. I do not want Ebay
>sharing my purchase and sale history with the fed.
> Charlie B.

Not to worry, the NSA data warehouse already has that info on the shelf.

starting at 1"/min.