SPL311 SR20DET for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPL311 SR20DET for sale
From: Arthur Rockwell <arthurrockwell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 15:39:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List:

  I am in the process of relocating to Miami and it appears the Roadster is a
casualty.

  Schrader's Speedshop in Azusa, CA did the conversion.  The SR20DET seems to
have about 50,000 km on it.  I just had an intercooler installed at Turbo
Performance in Van Nuys.  Miata seats, individual (TT style) rollbars, good
paint, nice wheels, newer tires, new carpets and interior kit from Dean,
rosewood dash, AutoMeter gauges.  Engine has a hard start issue that I've been
told would be resolved by a check-valve to keep the injectors pressurized and
tuning.  Needs to be finished by someone who will give it a good home.  About
$20,000 total invested.

  Let me know if you're interested and I'll send pictures.

  Arthur Rockwell
  '66 SPL311 SR20DET
  North Hollywood, CA