Megaphone exhaust tip/antenna

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Megaphone exhaust tip/antenna
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 05:58:30 +0000
About 4 years ago when I had the exhaust(U20) re-done I wanted to try a
twin-outlet tip, sort of like the '65 SPLs.  I think deep down I always
wanted the megaphone so when we recently did the 2" exhaust I asked for a
megaphone-style tip but the muffler shop didn't have any!
I remembered that Rob ran a large megaphone tip on his RB240z, one that he
got from the late Turbo Tom...it said "megs" on it so I googled it and found
the company, ordered 2 tips right away.

Who would have thought the exhaust tip would change the sound? It is a tad
bit louder between 2k-3k rpm...but still bearable, here are pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/551228201gyDvpR
It is so cool that Rob is putting one on his 510 too, hehe:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551194122/2548162340091305389JuMHIt#

I lost my antenna bezel the other night at the drags....so here is my bezel
replacement for the power antenna...straight from NAPA!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/551228201/2915276020091305389hYUjqI

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20