Re: Limited Slip Differential

To: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Limited Slip Differential
From: "s.ulrich" <scott8933@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:27:27 -0700
Just remember the story your everyone's auto shop teacher used to tell,
about the guy who did a 6000 rpm clutch dump and exploded his flywheel
only to have a piece of it come through the firewall and render him
de-balled!

Seriously though, you could actually be killed by those things and they
-can- shatter.

Or if you hit it wrong you can slip the hell out of the clutch then warp
the flywheel and your dad will forever wonder why his car shudders so
bad when starting from a stop. Er...I mean, uh...nevermind.