Crazy exhaust pipe routing idea.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crazy exhaust pipe routing idea.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:12:01 -0700
Hello All,

            Seems that I am in full on crazy datsun idea mode (must have
something to do with recovering from a bit of food poisoning).

Has anyone ever thought of running the roadster in a dual exhaust style
setup to get a better freer flowing exhaust?  I'm talking about right after
the flex pipe splitting the 2" pipe into two 1.75" pipes and have them run
down the sides of the car over the rear axle and exit out the back like an
American V8 muscle car.  I figure that with the smaller pipes they will fit
thru the frame easier-without having to be scrunched down and without
banging on the frame.

            Plus I think the roadster would look cool with dual exhaust
pipes.  But what do I know, I think this latest creation of ours looks cool.

http://madmadscientist.com/galleries/bman2k5/steve05/

            Daniel Neuman

            69 2000