Vehicle weight needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Vehicle weight needed
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:05:50 +0000
Good Afternoon,
I need the assistance of someone with a scanner and a copy of a 1968 Datsun
roadster owners manual. Here in Washington they just started adding a Vehicle
weight based fee to the cost of Tab renewel and guess what....they don't have
Datsun roadsters in their handy dandy system or in their little book at the
local licensing place. Acceptable sources are:
Owners Manual
Previous title or registration with weight
Vehicle value guide
Manufacturers Website
or have it scaled somewhere.

I don't have my owners manual (it's on my list of things to buy on ebay) Can
anyone help me out with a scan? Thank you very much.

Eddie
68' 1600
http://home.comcast.net/~ed.sawyer/