Assy Drawing - 5 speed tranny

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Assy Drawing - 5 speed tranny
From: "jm.rider@verizon.net (Jon and Maggie Rider)" <res1a278@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:15:20 -0700
Hi,
I'm looking for a decent assembly drawing of the 5 speed tranny - I've got
both types so if anyone out there knows where to get one for either/both,
I'd love to hear about it.  I've got the drawings that are shown in the
parts list catalog but, in my opinion, it is not very good.  Could be that
it's been cloned too many times too?    I think everyone has one, right?
Anyway, I'd really like a clear drawing or series of pictures if they're out
there that lays out the parts.  As always, thanks in advance.

Jon