Shasta 2005 group photo

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta 2005 group photo
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:12:12 EDT
Hello all,

    Getting through the list of things to do. Here is  the final cut of the
Shasta 2005 group photo taken with my panoramic camera.  This is actually only
about half of the frame. I'm bringing it again this year  and I'll give it
another shot. It prints out nice on banner paper, about three  sheets long.

_http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/shasta05.jpg_
(http://members.aol.com/keith0alan/images/shasta05.jpg)

Shot some at Road Atlanta. I've got it processed but haven't scanned any of
it into the computer yet. We are fostering a batch of kittens here at the
Roadster Ranch & Cat House. Some things I just don't need to do while  covered
with cats and cat hair. In a couple of week they will be off to their  new
homes
and I'll set started.

keith "Madam" williams