Calling all SF bay area roadster folks..

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Calling all SF bay area roadster folks..
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:41:56 -0700
Over to my place for a giant BBQ.  My car hasn't been running for a while (
~ 2 years) so I've been out of the scene for a while but that doesn't mean
that y'all aren't welcome at my place.  It's on the 2nd of July and its all
day & night long.  Here's a link to check out the details and sign up.
http://tinyurl.com/lp5dy
  Really, everyone's welcome though I've only had ummm.. two roadster folks
take me up on it....
        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA
        69 2000