Re: Cars - The Movie

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <Larry.Dziuba@pengrowth.com>
Subject: Re: Cars - The Movie
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 18:25:44 -0700
Film critics are like QA inspectors - they don't think that they are
doing their job if they don't find SOMETHING wrong... ;^)

The guy who reviews movies for the San Jose Mercury News didn't like it
much, either - but he never likes anything.

I still wish that they'd worked a couple of Roadsters in to it.

Gary McCormick
SRL311-13291
San Jose, CA