Re: Got Resevoir/Bottle?

To: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: Got Resevoir/Bottle?
From: <Johnnyroadster@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:12:05 -0400
You might be able to get a decal here?

http://zeddsaver.com/decals.htm

John

From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Got Resevoir/Bottle?

Anyone out in the roadster world have a window washer bottle (new or pretty
newish or great, tell me what you have) for sale?  Itr is for a 69 1600,
this is the larger bottle used in the later cars, I am looking for a
replacement for mine.  Also does anyone have a decal ( or a hi-res scan of
an original) for the window washer bottle, mine has been rubbed off, it is a
silver decal with black or red writing on it.  Thanks in advance.

Has anyone used the ramflo air filters before?  I am trying to get a set,
and would like some info as I order them.

Eric Gillis