Re: Posties & Twisties

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Posties & Twisties
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:57:48 -0500
> Marc

> Interesting... on my 70 1600 there is a postie beneath the quarter
> window.  Ron, I'll send you pics of what's on my care (right or
> wrong) tomorrow.  Sorry can't post attachments to list.

There are holes in the same places on my car. Makes sense that you'd need at
least one or more postie on the doors to keep birds and bees out of the
interior when using the tonneau. If there's enough overhang on the tonneau
that I have I may add a postie halfway between the hole under the quarter
window and the back edge of the door.

Ron