Re: your mail

To: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana),
Subject: Re: your mail
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 20:57:05 +0000
Arrrgh- I hate that.

I dropped the back of my car off a bottle jack- and the jackstand sitting next
to the car went right through the bottom of the rear fender.  Went out, right
then and there, and bought a proper floor jack.
An hour later, the bottle jack went for a swim in Lake Washington, and hasn't
been heard from since.
15 years later, I still have the floor jack.

Sometimes, you learn the painful way....

Toby
From: 12061997@comcast.net (Bob Ballinger, Muncie,Indiana)