'69 2000 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 2000 for sale
From: John <orangepop@gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 16:03:53 -0700
Well I always wondered when this was gonna happen. I am selling my
sweet 2000. I have 2 cars now and this one has to go since all I am
doing is racking up parking tickets on them. So, if anyone knows
someone that wants a really nice clean and tight little car, tell
them to head over to Skip's place, Miller Sports & Imports there in
Pasadena (80 N. Altadena Drive, Pasadena, CA 91107 ). He has it there
out on display and will let you take as much as a look at it.
The car in question here is this one:
http://www.classicfairlady.com/gallery/data/500/84GIO_4864.jpg
http://www.classicfairlady.com/gallery/data/500/84GIO_4841.jpg
Lots of extras for a reasonable price.
Please contact me off the list for full details.
Thanks.

John.