RE: Odysessy PC925L returned

To: "Paul Souza" <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Odysessy PC925L returned
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 08:50:57 -0700
When I put Mr. Hyde together I grounded the battery to the engine block
only.  Then I put 1" wide braid straps around both motor mounts to ground
the engine to the frame.  These braided straps were available in various
lengths at my local auto supply store.  The original frame to body ground
wires are still in place.  So far, no problems at all.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com