RE: losing hats

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: RE: losing hats
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:14:01 -0700
Excellent idea about the skiing lanyard. I've used those eyeglass
retainer thingees, threaded around the hat adjustment loop in back of
the hat. (You know, has a rope that allows eyeglasses to dangle from
your neck.) Kept my hats from getting lost on more than one trip. But I
like the skiing lanyard idea.

Fred - So.SF