Re-zinc

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re-zinc
From: "Paul" <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:52:05 -0700
Calling all roadsters outside of Calif.  Does anyone know of a good
replating/re-zinc shop outside of calif?  I live in Ca and had a place right
in my area that I used to be able to take dirty parts in for Re-Zincing but
they just closed due to all the Calif BS regulations.

I have a few items I really need to have done and could use some ideas.

I checked out another shop here and he said that I would clean myself and he
still couldn't say if they would turn out well.  I used to be able to just
throw parts in a box and drop them off and BAM! 2 weeks later I had shinny new
looking parts. SO...

Help!

BTW,  the girl that worked there that used to help me was worth the trip!  ;)

Paul