RE: Interesting new links

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting new links
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:21:32 -0400
interesting site....i click any spot on the page and get pop ups up my tail
pipe. Not nice.

Tim

I had the same issue with the site.

I must say, while those early cars are wonderful, if it took 13.5 seconds to
get from 0-60, I'd probably put Loreli out to pasture. I love the "corvette
quick" acceleration provided by the 2000 Solex, even though a V8 Lotus got
me off the line a couple weeks ago. In all fairness, he knew we were racing,
I didn't... till he took off! LOL! I caught him within about a fifth of a
mile. (He might have missed a shift). LMAO!

Matt Smith
And Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex)