Foot Room

To: John Cooney <jc@xephius.com>,
Subject: Foot Room
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:04:47 -0600
Speaking of room,  how do some of you bigger guys actually get your right
foot on the gas pedal.  I am a little guy and my foot hits the brake pedal
on the way down.  My restoration is close enough for me to at least put some
miles on the rebuilt engine.  I had some fit problems on the top of the
tranny hump too.   I realized I had to put down the felt under lay and
carpet before putting in the heater assembly.  However I had to do some
carpet surgery to remove some of the under lay there.  How did others handle
the foot space?  Larry.