Carbs Problem

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carbs Problem
From: "Miller, Mark R. - Mesa" <Mark.R.Miller@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:57:25 -0700
List,

My 2000 67.5 runs but occasionally backfires.   The other night it got
worse.   I drove it home, turned it off and 10 minutes later re-started
it (or tried to)  It would start but would barely run, stumbling and
backfiring.  The choke seems to make no difference.  I let it sit.  I
started it today and it stumbles and backfires until I get it to higher
RPM's and then runs fine.  Ideas on where to start?

Mark in Mesa AZ

If you were not an intended recipient,