COST RECOUP!?: decision time - paint job or restoration

To: bradlustig@earthlink.net, andycost@earthlink.net,
Subject: COST RECOUP!?: decision time - paint job or restoration
From: "Jim InVirginia" <nqrithfordatsun@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:11:29 -0500
For all:
I just spent $48 dollars for a quart of POR 15.....when my wife used to
complain about these and many other related expenditures I pick from some of
these and other choices:

1. I drive a 10 year old Miata as my go to work car.  I dont have a car
payment.  My other car hobbies do not come close to a normal car payment
(well, usually, anyway) so I am actually saving the family money!!!

2. I could be at an adult entertainment bar spending that $48....one dollar
at a time

3. Think of the smiles I will generate in the world driving the (fill in
name of current project car here)
I am helping the world be a more friendly place!

However, I never try to use the "it will be a good investment someday"
argument.  It just doesnt seem to work too well......

Hehehehe...oh well
Enjoy the Ride!
Jim

Chesapeake Virginia