Knobs and Door Channels and stuff

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Knobs and Door Channels and stuff
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:26:46 -0800
Hi
I have a few requests:
1) What to use to 'highlight' the various knobs where the white has faded.

2) I am trying to replace the rear driver side window channel.
   a) do i need to take the door locking assemply out
   b) which way to install it - i cannot remove the passenger side for
comparison since someone   superglued the door handle on!!!

3) I am no longer certain of which knobs I should have for a '70 1600. Could
someone with the correct knobs please email me a picture of the left hand
side of the dash and the console.

Thanks for help in advance

Peter
Eliza, '70 SPL