Datsun Links

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Links
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:41:46 -0700
I spent the last 8 days working on computers not my own. At the end of it all
my own coughed up some problems. I was fortunate to have only one casualty but
it turned out to be my web links folder. The backup file was corrupt so years
of links are gone.

If any of you have created a link folder just for Datsuns I would appreciate a
copy of it. Getting a bunch of folders is no problem as I will combine them.
Just remember to send it to me direct and not through the LIST as the LIST
will delete the attachment.

On a XP machine you can find that folder here:

c:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Favorites\

HP_Administrator is your computer user name and the Datsun Links folder you
would have created will be in the favorites folder.

I like to create the email first and then use the attach button to attach the
file.

Thanks!

Jim

Bumming as I had thirteen separate links folders. My Datsun folder had ten sub
folders itself.