Help with U20 install

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with U20 install
From: John Aragao <u2johny@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  I finally got my motor and tranny from the shop and I've got the car to put
it in. The shop did a real nice job. Now the fun part putting it in the car
correctly and reconnecting everything the right way. I'm alittle unsure about
doing this myself being that this would be my first crack at it. So does anyone
know of a good mechanic in the Southeastern MA. area? I could do alot of the
work myself just need help with the connections. Thanks for any help.
  John
  68 2000

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.