Re: Road America 5/20

To: Ken & Tammy <wilhouse@charter.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road America 5/20
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 8:34:09 -0700
I would love to join you all but am waiting for a 12 volt coil that I ordered
to come in so I can install a Gary Boone dizzy in the 1600. Until then, I am
not able to enjoy this perfect Roadster weather.

PEACE :-)

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL...and now a part car FOR SALE cheap cheap..and again, until I
find another...
                       Still clueless but always learning