Fuel lines from gas tank to engine compartment

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel lines from gas tank to engine compartment
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 14:26:44 -0400
Greetings Roadster family!

I am at the point of replacing the metal fuel lines on my 1969 2000. Are there
any viable alternatives other than going back with the metal or stainless
lines? Has anyone done anything different than that? What about using the
hard-wall fuel injector hose or regular gas line?

Thanks for the feedback!

Barney

Sent from my Treo remote device where the keyboard is small and spellcheck
does not exist.