Fw: Datsun 2000 Fairlady for sale Sydney Australia

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Datsun 2000 Fairlady for sale Sydney Australia
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:09:01 -0400
I'm forwarding this in case anyone in Oz would be interested- contact owner,
not me :-)

Craig

> I have a Datsun 2000 Fair Lady in a black colour. The car is in need of a
lot of work. It has been in our family for about 28 years and I feel it is now
time to sell it to someone that can give it some TLC and restore it and enjoy
it as much as my family has.

Also do you know how I can get in touch with anyone that may be interested in
purchasing this car. I am based in Sydney Australia.

Thanks
Andrew

akalpage@lki.com.au