Road America

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road America
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:39:44 -0500
Hello listers,
Well the weather wasn't great, but we made the trip to Road America yesterday.
We started out from Janesville in light rain, cloudy,breezy, and a cool 50-ish
degrees.  The rain stopped but the cool and cloudy remained.  We wandered our
way up to RA and found some great little winding roads.  Our first trip to RA
was a blast.  Tammy & I met Steve Jacobson and his group from Racine .  They
were kind enough to give us a grand tour of the place.  Definitely have to get
back there this season.  We watched some great vintage races and meandered our
way home along more great winding WI roads.  All told around 250 miles on the
Datsun yesterday.  Only one small glitch along the way, when the lower
alternator bolt shook loose and began playing taps on the fan blades.  A
little distracting at 70mph.  Gotta get out and check all those
connections...
Sorry, no photos or videos.  Hopefully a little incentive to get a larger
group together later this season for a little romp back to RA.  Maybe the July
19-22 Vintage races?  Check your calendars and www.roadamerica.com.  Maybe a
little public pressure for Steve to get his car ready to race by July. ;-)  At
least we need to have more than one Datsun present.
Have a great day,
Ken Williams
'67 1600
Janesville, WI