[oletrucks] 1951 suburban for sale chico,ca

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1951 suburban for sale chico,ca
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:36:32 +0000
I was driving to the marina in San Francisco last night and we came across a
roadster! It is a light blue '69 2000, very good condition with a softop on.
Panasport wheels and harnesses inside. It was leaking fuel profusely from
the gas tank so I left a note on the windshield and also listed
www.311s.org for recruitment! Anyone we know?
Here are pics:
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2297456510100628195IkbQqO

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20

PC Magazines 2007 editors choice for best Web mailaward-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.