bumper for sale

To: datsun list datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: bumper for sale
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:42:04 -0700
Folks, I just received a restored rear bumper with 2 bumperettes from
Superior Chrome in Houston, TX.  They are awesome!  I have them on Ebay
with a reserve of $430 +shipping, which covers my investment in these
pieces.  This is the 4th bumper Superior did for me and their work is
outstanding.  Even if you don't buy this thing, I'd check them out if
you plan on having your chrome done.   This bumper does not have the
hole in the top for the bumper mounted license plate light.   I can send
more pics if wanted.

Gary Tew
Phx, AZ
1600 VG30 project