Re: Thanks Linda

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, 68roadster@charter.net,
Subject: Re: Thanks Linda
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:12:34 EDT
Got mine too, looks great.

Good idea, 2000 timing chains and gears?  Victor has the smarts to do  it and
he has a 2000.

Gary

In a message dated 5/27/2007 6:06:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com writes:

Yeah,  Linda did us all a huge service, and not an easy
task.  It occurrs to  me that if we each picked a
project like this and had a "not available"  roadster
part re-manufactured, we could be driving these babies
into the  next century (if there is fossil fuel by
then, that is)

Mike  SC
'66 1600 (Jessie)

--- Dennis Louthan  <68roadster@charter.net> wrote:

> I would like to thank you  for all that you did for
> the Roadster
> community, myself  included.
> If you decide to do the top ones...put me in for a
>  set, the check is
> waiting.
>
> Again, thank you,
>
> Dennis